Say it with flowers: 10 best Valentine’s Day bouquets
There’s an array of options available, from traditional red roses to tulips. Just make sure you order your bunch in time
Wednesday 05 February 2014
If you're going to opt for flowers on 14 February, make sure it's a special bunch.
From Wild at Heart’s luxurious Classic Mixed Romantic Bouquet to Aldi’s dozen tulips, we have found the most striking, bouquets available in stores and online this Valentine’s Day.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
If you want something traditional, Interflora’s Fairtrade Red Roses make a simple but striking statement - and they're a great option for last minute lovers as you can order up until 1pm on the 14th. If you're keen to steer clear of red and pink, Scilly Flowers' Scented Narcissi smell amazing and will look very spring-like on the windowsill. Anyone on a budget should get to Aldi sharpish on the 11th.
Read more: 10 best Valentine’s Day gifts for her under £10
10 best Valentine's Day gifts for him under £10
10 best Valentine's Day gifts for him and her
10 best Valentine's Day chocolates
10 best Valentine’s Day getaways
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
The open loathing between Barack Obama and Benjamin Netanyahu just got worse
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
President Putin is a dangerous psychopath - reason is not going to work with him
Britain's widening poverty gap should be causing outrage at the start of the election campaign
- 1 Three-year-old boy shoots pregnant mother and father in New Mexico
- 2 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 3 Jewish community urged to boycott Cornwall village after residents vote for 'Hitlers Walk' sign to be reinstated
- 4 Gorillaz Phase 4: Cartoon supergroup is back as new artwork is unveiled
- 5 Benedict Cumberbatch's Alan Turing gay-rights campaign snubbed by Prince William and Kate Middleton