Say it with flowers: 10 best Valentine’s Day bouquets
There’s an array of options available, from traditional red roses to tulips. Just make sure you order your bunch in time
Wednesday 05 February 2014
If you're going to opt for flowers on 14 February, make sure it's a special bunch.
From Wild at Heart’s luxurious Classic Mixed Romantic Bouquet to Aldi’s dozen tulips, we have found the most striking, bouquets available in stores and online this Valentine’s Day.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
If you want something traditional, Interflora’s Fairtrade Red Roses make a simple but striking statement - and they're a great option for last minute lovers as you can order up until 1pm on the 14th. If you're keen to steer clear of red and pink, Scilly Flowers' Scented Narcissi smell amazing and will look very spring-like on the windowsill. Anyone on a budget should get to Aldi sharpish on the 11th.
Read more: 10 best Valentine’s Day gifts for her under £10
10 best Valentine's Day gifts for him under £10
10 best Valentine's Day gifts for him and her
10 best Valentine's Day chocolates
10 best Valentine’s Day getaways
Britain to take more refugees as Cameron bows to pressure after more than 250,000 back our campaign
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 President Obama leaves touching comment on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 3 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 4 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 5 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan