The 10 Best slippers
Don’t turn the heating up – pop on a pair of slippers and keep your feet warmer than toast this winter
Tuesday 27 November 2012
You'll feel as though you're walking on a cloud in these suede slippers. They are machine-washable and come in three colours.
Soft and cosy on the inside and wintry-themed on the outside, these slippers are just what you need as the nights draw in.
With a leather upper and sheepskin lining, these classics are great for men who like to slip in and out of their slippers.
These streamlined slip-ons for men are stuffed with down insulation to keep toes warm in even the iciest of temperatures.
Made to look like yeti feet, these extremely comfy children's slippers from Next are are fun as well as snuggly.
The Harpley, which is available in beige, brown or navy, has a slip-resistant sole and it's made using 100 per cent pure sheepskin.
These woollen ballerina slippers for women are both very pretty, with a pleasant hearts-and-stripes pattern, and snug as you like.
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the children's book Dear Zoo, TU at Sainsbury's has brought out these slippers.
No need for your ankles to suffer the cold with these fabulous striped booties, complete with fur pompons and fake-fur lining.
These classic cable-knit mules with faux-fur innards are comfortable and they keep their shape, so your feet stay toasty for longer.
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
- 1 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 2 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 3 Isis an hour away from Baghdad - with no sign of Iraq army being able to make a successful counter-attack
- 4 Yes, the iPhone 6 is a miracle, but it's Apple's tax affairs that deserve a double take
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- < Previous
- Next >