The 10 Best slippers
Don’t turn the heating up – pop on a pair of slippers and keep your feet warmer than toast this winter
Tuesday 27 November 2012
You'll feel as though you're walking on a cloud in these suede slippers. They are machine-washable and come in three colours.
Soft and cosy on the inside and wintry-themed on the outside, these slippers are just what you need as the nights draw in.
With a leather upper and sheepskin lining, these classics are great for men who like to slip in and out of their slippers.
These streamlined slip-ons for men are stuffed with down insulation to keep toes warm in even the iciest of temperatures.
Made to look like yeti feet, these extremely comfy children's slippers from Next are are fun as well as snuggly.
The Harpley, which is available in beige, brown or navy, has a slip-resistant sole and it's made using 100 per cent pure sheepskin.
These woollen ballerina slippers for women are both very pretty, with a pleasant hearts-and-stripes pattern, and snug as you like.
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the children's book Dear Zoo, TU at Sainsbury's has brought out these slippers.
No need for your ankles to suffer the cold with these fabulous striped booties, complete with fur pompons and fake-fur lining.
These classic cable-knit mules with faux-fur innards are comfortable and they keep their shape, so your feet stay toasty for longer.
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >