10 best camping chairs
Enjoying the great outdoors need not mean roughing it. Here's our pick of seats for campers who value comfort
Whether you’re heading to a festival or on a family camping trip this summer, we’ve found a range of chairs to add a bit of comfort to proceedings. From Sainsbury’s good-value bright pink one to Coleman’s robust chair complete with table, there are seats to suit all budgets and types of campers.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
If you’re after maximum comfort, plump for Regatta’s Premium Moon Chair, though bear in mind it’s quite bulky to stow away. For those camping where headspace is an issue, Sunncamp’s Low Camping Chair will give you somewhere to sit inside when it’s raining and doubles up as a good beach chair. For a chair that will last you years, Colman’s one with a table is for campers who take their sitting seriously.
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Green Party Caroline Lucas interview: 'We could be on the edge of something very big'
- 1 Lego letter from the 1970s still offers a powerful message to parents 40 years later
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Naked free runner captured in breathtaking photographs above London's streets
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'