10 best camping stoves
Whether you’re heading on a weekend festival outing, an intrepid trek or a longer family holiday, we find the cooking kit for your camping trip
Thursday 05 June 2014
Whether it’s a short weekend away camping with friends or you’re embarking on an expedition, the luxury of hot food and drink is definitely something to consider. With camping stoves more ambitious and more affordable than ever, there’s a long list to choose from this summer. We’ve narrowed it down to our favourite stoves on the market.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Vango’s compact gas stove is the obvious choice for a weekend away with friends, especially with its £20 price tag. Biolite Campstove is the most attractive purchase with its minimum carbon footprint and additional USB charging sockets, proving useful in any camping environment.
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
- 1 Mystery of the Siberian holes at the end of the world 'solved': Scientists offer explanation
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 Sean Hannity reacts to Russell Brand's Israel-Gaza criticism: 'You're a dumb actor known for your failed marriage to Katy Perry'
- < Previous
- Next >