10 best camping stoves
Whether you’re heading on a weekend festival outing, an intrepid trek or a longer family holiday, we find the cooking kit for your camping trip
Thursday 05 June 2014
Whether it’s a short weekend away camping with friends or you’re embarking on an expedition, the luxury of hot food and drink is definitely something to consider. With camping stoves more ambitious and more affordable than ever, there’s a long list to choose from this summer. We’ve narrowed it down to our favourite stoves on the market.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Vango’s compact gas stove is the obvious choice for a weekend away with friends, especially with its £20 price tag. Biolite Campstove is the most attractive purchase with its minimum carbon footprint and additional USB charging sockets, proving useful in any camping environment.
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
In defence of liberal democracy
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils
- 1 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 2 'Fire at every person you see': Israeli soldiers reveal they were ordered to shoot to kill in Gaza – even if the targets may have been civilians
- 3 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 4 Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
- 5 YouTube social experiment shows just how easy it is to kidnap a child