14 best Christmas presents for children
From art sets and dominoes to bikes and cuddly toys, here is a great selection of Christmas present ideas for the kids
Wednesday 27 November 2013
Three compartments full of kit for budding Van Goghs.
Hours of constructive fun, seconds of demolition.
Bursting with features, this big-screen handheld console even takes 3D pictures.
A ride-on seat and interchangeable handle will see kids from initial toddles to school.
Play some tunes, pull some tails then use the app to raise a city of Furblings.
For budding hairdressers to practise their braiding.
£8.99 each, toysrus.co.uk
Close the Velcro strap and it’s a soft toy; open it, the Monsters Inc star makes an ideal naptime companion.
Let Optimus Prime and Megatron do battle.
Keep your little ones entertained from car journeys to bedtime.
Why do kids’ bikes always seem to weigh a ton? With its aluminium frame, this beauty doesn’t.
11. Sky-Watcher Infinity 76-P children's telescope
Give them the Moon.
12. Skylanders Swap Force starter set
Mix and match characters' powers.
13. Hape Giant Space Centre & Rocket
Fuel your child’s imagination with a solid wood discovery spaceship, complete with astronaut, land rover, moon rocks and more. Blast off!
14. Tagamoto City Road Set
These intelligent miniature robotic cars react with sounds, movement and lights to codes placed on the road.
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo shot dead at war memorial
- 5 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella