14 best Christmas presents for children
From art sets and dominoes to bikes and cuddly toys, here is a great selection of Christmas present ideas for the kids
Wednesday 27 November 2013
Three compartments full of kit for budding Van Goghs.
Hours of constructive fun, seconds of demolition.
Bursting with features, this big-screen handheld console even takes 3D pictures.
A ride-on seat and interchangeable handle will see kids from initial toddles to school.
Play some tunes, pull some tails then use the app to raise a city of Furblings.
For budding hairdressers to practise their braiding.
£8.99 each, toysrus.co.uk
Close the Velcro strap and it’s a soft toy; open it, the Monsters Inc star makes an ideal naptime companion.
Let Optimus Prime and Megatron do battle.
Keep your little ones entertained from car journeys to bedtime.
Why do kids’ bikes always seem to weigh a ton? With its aluminium frame, this beauty doesn’t.
11. Sky-Watcher Infinity 76-P children's telescope
Give them the Moon.
12. Skylanders Swap Force starter set
Mix and match characters' powers.
13. Hape Giant Space Centre & Rocket
Fuel your child’s imagination with a solid wood discovery spaceship, complete with astronaut, land rover, moon rocks and more. Blast off!
14. Tagamoto City Road Set
These intelligent miniature robotic cars react with sounds, movement and lights to codes placed on the road.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- < Previous
- Next >