The 50 best Wedding venues
Forget Westminster Abbey. From romantic woodland retreats to chic city hotels, Rhiannon Batten presents the top spots to tie the knot
Saturday 23 April 2011
This week's panel:
Charlie Burton is director of the Natural Wedding Company ( www.thenaturalweddingcompany.co.uk);
Andrew Shanahan is editor of ‘Staggered’, the men’s wedding website ( www.iamstaggered.com);
Belinda Hanks is editor of wedding planning website Confetti ( www.confetti.co.uk);
Fiona Kerr edits ‘Brides’ magazine’s annual “100 Top Venues Guide” ( www.bridesmagazine.co.uk);
Charlie Brear runs the Vintage Wedding Dress Company ( www.thevintageweddingdresscompany. com).
Prices vary according to your requirments, please contact venues for further information.
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Elif Shafak: Turkish author warns against rise of British nationalism
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests
- 1 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 2 Indian woman creates 'Marriage CV' after parents put her on dating site: 'Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever'
- 3 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 4 Bad Jews poster 'censored' on London Tube
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for