The 50 best Wedding venues
Forget Westminster Abbey. From romantic woodland retreats to chic city hotels, Rhiannon Batten presents the top spots to tie the knot
Saturday 23 April 2011
This week's panel:
Charlie Burton is director of the Natural Wedding Company ( www.thenaturalweddingcompany.co.uk);
Andrew Shanahan is editor of ‘Staggered’, the men’s wedding website ( www.iamstaggered.com);
Belinda Hanks is editor of wedding planning website Confetti ( www.confetti.co.uk);
Fiona Kerr edits ‘Brides’ magazine’s annual “100 Top Venues Guide” ( www.bridesmagazine.co.uk);
Charlie Brear runs the Vintage Wedding Dress Company ( www.thevintageweddingdresscompany. com).
Prices vary according to your requirments, please contact venues for further information.
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Arizona shooting: Gun instructor accidentally killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi
Jeremy Clarkson is a cultural tumour and needs to be removed, says comedian Frankie Boyle
- 1 Arizona shooting: Gun instructor accidentally killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi
- 2 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 3 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 4 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
- 5 Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
- < Previous
- Next >