The 50 best Wedding venues
Forget Westminster Abbey. From romantic woodland retreats to chic city hotels, Rhiannon Batten presents the top spots to tie the knot
Saturday 23 April 2011
This week's panel:
Charlie Burton is director of the Natural Wedding Company ( www.thenaturalweddingcompany.co.uk);
Andrew Shanahan is editor of ‘Staggered’, the men’s wedding website ( www.iamstaggered.com);
Belinda Hanks is editor of wedding planning website Confetti ( www.confetti.co.uk);
Fiona Kerr edits ‘Brides’ magazine’s annual “100 Top Venues Guide” ( www.bridesmagazine.co.uk);
Charlie Brear runs the Vintage Wedding Dress Company ( www.thevintageweddingdresscompany. com).
Prices vary according to your requirments, please contact venues for further information.
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
Louise Mensch says 'F**K YOU' in explosive tweets about David Cameron, Saudi Embassy and the Queen over King Abdullah tributes
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Mystery man who gave mum heart-warming note on train 'wanted to put a smile on her face'
- 3 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 4 Mafia's wall of silence broken: Victim of Cosa Nostra's extortion rackets in its Corleone heartland co-operates with authorities for the first time ever
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights