The 50 best winter sports gear
Whether you’re sticking to the blue run or
heading off-piste, Mark Harris selects
this season’s coolest skiing essentials
Saturday 31 October 2009
This week’s panel
Kenton Cool runs Dream Guides ( www.dream-guides.com );
Vanessa Fisher works for the Ski Club of Great Britain ( www.skiclub.co.uk );
Steve McLaughlin owns White Mountain ski shop ( www.whitemountainonline.co.uk );
Jonny Richards edits ‘Fall-Line Skiing magazine’ ( www.fall-line.co.uk );
Matt Helliker is an award-winning mountain guide;
Rebecca Miles edits ‘Tribe’ magazine and runs Natives.co.uk for ski workers ( www.natives.co.uk )
Leave your comments and suggestion below
- 1 'He was lucky he didn't die' - George Michael fell out of speeding car onto M1 motorway, according to eye witness
- 2 Austerity has hardened the nation's heart
- 3 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 4 X marks the spot: The find that could rewrite Australian history
- 5 'It was just like the movie Twister': Man survives Oklahoma tornado by taking refuge in horse stall
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
Negotiable: Progressive Recruitment: SAP BI, SAP BO, SAP EPM, SAP EIM, Contrac...
£50000 - £56000 per annum: Progressive Recruitment: BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SAP ...
£850 - £1000 per day: Orgtel: Programme Change Manager - Banking - London - £8...
Negotiable: Progressive Recruitment: Safety Engineer North West England