White stuff: 10 best snow boots
Why wait for the snowy weather to engulf the UK before you get your winter footwear sorted out?
Tuesday 28 January 2014
Instead, prepare for the iciest of conditions with our pick of the ultimate boots for the most extreme cold weather challenges.
From Merrell's Decora Women’s Chant Waterproof Boots to UGG’s Hannen, we round up the cosiest and most waterproof boots available this season. Whilst some are water resistant enough for the actual ski slopes, as well as slushy streets, others look so good that you can get away with wearing them even when it’s not snowing at all.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
You can’t beat Sorel’s Women’s Joan of Arctic Boots when it comes to quality snow boots that will see you through years of snowfalls. Clarks Snow Day G Boots are durable and comfortable for children who want to make the most of snow days. And Keen’s Revel II actually have traditional loft insulation, meaning they’re about the toastiest snow boots on the planet.
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 1 Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 2 Ben Affleck asked TV chiefs to hide slave-owning ancestry, new hacked Sony emails published by Wikileaks claim
- 3 Driving while dehydrated can be just as dangerous as drink driving, study suggests
- 4 Farmer told to tear down mock-Tudor castle after hiding construction behind hay bales
- 5 One Direction: Louis Tomlinson launching his own record label, has already 'signed two acts'