White stuff: 10 best snow boots
Why wait for the snowy weather to engulf the UK before you get your winter footwear sorted out?
Tuesday 28 January 2014
Instead, prepare for the iciest of conditions with our pick of the ultimate boots for the most extreme cold weather challenges.
From Merrell's Decora Women’s Chant Waterproof Boots to UGG’s Hannen, we round up the cosiest and most waterproof boots available this season. Whilst some are water resistant enough for the actual ski slopes, as well as slushy streets, others look so good that you can get away with wearing them even when it’s not snowing at all.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
You can’t beat Sorel’s Women’s Joan of Arctic Boots when it comes to quality snow boots that will see you through years of snowfalls. Clarks Snow Day G Boots are durable and comfortable for children who want to make the most of snow days. And Keen’s Revel II actually have traditional loft insulation, meaning they’re about the toastiest snow boots on the planet.
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
Vince Cable: Teachers 'know absolutely nothing' about the world of work
Ukraine crisis: Russia pledges to 'retaliate against sanctions' as Ukrainian president says Crimea vote will not be recognised
The quiet diplomat: Catherine Ashton - recognised and admired in all the world’s troubled countries, yet ridiculed at home
- 1 Pakistan vs Paul Smith: Sandal-wearers bemused by famed British designer's attempts to sell traditional Peshawari chappal-style shoes for the distinctly untraditional sum of £300
- 2 Family forced to flee home after discovering 'terrifying' nest of spiders in bananas
- 3 First Kiss: Filmmaker gets 20 strangers to make out on YouTube with awkward results
- 4 Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 5 Bob Crow death: 'Admired by his members, feared by employers' - Tributes pour in for RMT union leader and 'working class hero' Bob Crow