White stuff: 10 best snow boots
Why wait for the snowy weather to engulf the UK before you get your winter footwear sorted out?
Tuesday 28 January 2014
Instead, prepare for the iciest of conditions with our pick of the ultimate boots for the most extreme cold weather challenges.
From Merrell's Decora Women’s Chant Waterproof Boots to UGG’s Hannen, we round up the cosiest and most waterproof boots available this season. Whilst some are water resistant enough for the actual ski slopes, as well as slushy streets, others look so good that you can get away with wearing them even when it’s not snowing at all.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
You can’t beat Sorel’s Women’s Joan of Arctic Boots when it comes to quality snow boots that will see you through years of snowfalls. Clarks Snow Day G Boots are durable and comfortable for children who want to make the most of snow days. And Keen’s Revel II actually have traditional loft insulation, meaning they’re about the toastiest snow boots on the planet.
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Attacks on 'Ukip Calypso' show how skewed people’s priorities are
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Axe wielding man shot dead after attacking four New York policemen on busy street
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 Jimmy Carr's Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 5 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo