White stuff: 10 best snow boots
Why wait for the snowy weather to engulf the UK before you get your winter footwear sorted out?
Tuesday 28 January 2014
Instead, prepare for the iciest of conditions with our pick of the ultimate boots for the most extreme cold weather challenges.
From Merrell's Decora Women’s Chant Waterproof Boots to UGG’s Hannen, we round up the cosiest and most waterproof boots available this season. Whilst some are water resistant enough for the actual ski slopes, as well as slushy streets, others look so good that you can get away with wearing them even when it’s not snowing at all.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
You can’t beat Sorel’s Women’s Joan of Arctic Boots when it comes to quality snow boots that will see you through years of snowfalls. Clarks Snow Day G Boots are durable and comfortable for children who want to make the most of snow days. And Keen’s Revel II actually have traditional loft insulation, meaning they’re about the toastiest snow boots on the planet.
In defence of liberal democracy
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
General election live: SNP suspends two members for disrupting Labour rally
- 1 If I were Prime Minister: I'd give tax cuts to the rich, keep Trident, and get my football team wrong
- 2 Italian police 'reveal' what Jesus looked like as a young boy
- 3 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 4 University student in court for allegedly covering housemates' food in window cleaner and spit
- 5 Ryan Gosling posts tribute to 'Ryan Gosling Won't Eat His Cereal' creator Ryan McHenry