White stuff: 10 best snow boots
Why wait for the snowy weather to engulf the UK before you get your winter footwear sorted out?
Tuesday 28 January 2014
Instead, prepare for the iciest of conditions with our pick of the ultimate boots for the most extreme cold weather challenges.
From Merrell's Decora Women’s Chant Waterproof Boots to UGG’s Hannen, we round up the cosiest and most waterproof boots available this season. Whilst some are water resistant enough for the actual ski slopes, as well as slushy streets, others look so good that you can get away with wearing them even when it’s not snowing at all.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
You can’t beat Sorel’s Women’s Joan of Arctic Boots when it comes to quality snow boots that will see you through years of snowfalls. Clarks Snow Day G Boots are durable and comfortable for children who want to make the most of snow days. And Keen’s Revel II actually have traditional loft insulation, meaning they’re about the toastiest snow boots on the planet.
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
George Galloway on Scottish independence: The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
Scottish independence: Britain faces 'constitutional crisis' at next election
£23m Birmingham cycle scheme is attacked by Tory councillor for not catering to the elderly
- 1 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Piers Morgan attempts to save the Union by promising to go back to the US if Scotland votes 'No' to independence
- 4 Tyler, The Creator says having new U2 album automatically downloaded on his iPhone was 'like waking up with herpes'
- 5 Grandmas keep accidentally tagging themselves as Grandmaster Flash on Facebook