World Cup 2014: 10 best World Cup party products
Gear up for England’s fixtures in Brazil with one of these pieces to see you through from pre-match kick-about to post-game party
The waiting's over. Now as England begin their campaign in Brazil, it's a perfect excuse to get friends and family round to cheer on Hodgson's men.
From good-value decorations to a special bottle to toast a win, we've found drinks, snacks, tech, footie gear and a special mascot to help your party - and hopefully the Three Lions - go the distance.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
We're fans of Subbuteo's home products and reckon the bottle opener will help set the tone for the evening. The Space 360 is much more powerful than your average wireless speaker so is a good one if you're planning for your World Cup celebrations to last into the night. If you're combing your do with an afternoon kick-about, consider a One World Futbol;you can practice your free kicks safe in the knowledge you've given something back - and the ball will last you until at least the next tournament.
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
Boris Nemtsov shot dead: Outspoken Putin critic who had expressed fears for his life is killed near the Kremlin
- 1 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Adam Levine's biggest fan had a panic attack upon meeting him, so the singer laid down on the floor to get a photo with him
- 5 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother