World Cup 2014: 10 best World Cup party products
Gear up for England’s fixtures in Brazil with one of these pieces to see you through from pre-match kick-about to post-game party
The waiting's over. Now as England begin their campaign in Brazil, it's a perfect excuse to get friends and family round to cheer on Hodgson's men.
From good-value decorations to a special bottle to toast a win, we've found drinks, snacks, tech, footie gear and a special mascot to help your party - and hopefully the Three Lions - go the distance.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
We're fans of Subbuteo's home products and reckon the bottle opener will help set the tone for the evening. The Space 360 is much more powerful than your average wireless speaker so is a good one if you're planning for your World Cup celebrations to last into the night. If you're combing your do with an afternoon kick-about, consider a One World Futbol;you can practice your free kicks safe in the knowledge you've given something back - and the ball will last you until at least the next tournament.
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 3 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
- 4 AirAsia flight QZ8501 missing: Search for plane carrying 162 passengers from Indonesia to Singapore suspended overnight
- 5 Game of Thrones is most-pirated TV show of 2014