Sleeping beauty: 10 best night creams
Turbo-charge your beauty sleep with our pick of the best night-time complexion boosters
Monday 24 March 2014
We put our skin through a lot: smoky cities, air conditioned offices, and life’s other little hurdles. Fight back against ageing and dull complexions with a good night cream – ranging from Botanics’ affordable offerings to SK-II’s premium Essential Power Rich Cream.
If you want to go mid-range, Bobbi Brown and Caudalie produce exceptional results, with delicate scents that will help you drift off to a wrinkle-free dreamland.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
High-end night creams are a serious luxury, but I can't stop dipping into OSKIA Bedtime Beauty Boost and Elemis Pro Intense lift Effect - not only for their sumptuous textures and scents, but also for their unbeatable results the morning after.
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
Boris Nemtsov shot dead: Outspoken Putin critic who had expressed fears for his life is killed near the Kremlin
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 3 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 4 African jawbone discovery pushes birth of humanity back by 400,000 years
- 5 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina