Traditional or trend-setting, these delectable fortified wines aren’t just for the festive season. We select bottles to enjoy this autumn
Whether it’s their first day at school, uni or a new project, treat the student in your life to some smart stationery
Rain or shine, you’ll still be able to work out with these beauties
From cool monochromes to colourful classics, we find cosy knitwear to keep you warm in a cold spell
Want to get more out of your phone? Try these add-ons for everything from secret charging to making sure you never lose your keys again
- 1 Revolutionary lost Caravaggio painting 'Mary Magdalen in Ecstasy' identified
- 2 McKamey Manor: This 'extreme' haunted house is the stuff of nightmares
- 3 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 4 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 5 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Putin: The US is to blame for almost all the world's major conflicts