Valentine’s Day 2014: 10 best erotic toys and games
Whatever you have planned for tonight, there’s still time to spice things up (tastefully) in the bedroom
Friday 14 February 2014
Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to involve fancy meals in restaurants that double their prices, it can just be about spending some quality time together. And if that quality time involves some toys and games to spice things up a bit, all the better.
So sit back, stick on some Marvin Gaye and relax, as we take you through our pick of the 10 best erotic gifts, from Agent’s Provocateur’s cheeky Charades Game to Poême’s aphrodisiacal Dark Chocolate Body Paint.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
If you’re after something subtle and not too out there, the Jimmy Jane candle smells sumptuous and rubs into the skin perfectly – it’s a great way to liven up a massage. For couples feeling a bit more adventurous, the Organza Handcuffs are less restrictive and far more comfortable than your average prisoner style cuffs.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >