Valentine’s Day 2014: 10 best erotic toys and games
Whatever you have planned for tonight, there’s still time to spice things up (tastefully) in the bedroom
Friday 14 February 2014
Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to involve fancy meals in restaurants that double their prices, it can just be about spending some quality time together. And if that quality time involves some toys and games to spice things up a bit, all the better.
So sit back, stick on some Marvin Gaye and relax, as we take you through our pick of the 10 best erotic gifts, from Agent’s Provocateur’s cheeky Charades Game to Poême’s aphrodisiacal Dark Chocolate Body Paint.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
If you’re after something subtle and not too out there, the Jimmy Jane candle smells sumptuous and rubs into the skin perfectly – it’s a great way to liven up a massage. For couples feeling a bit more adventurous, the Organza Handcuffs are less restrictive and far more comfortable than your average prisoner style cuffs.
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Alex Salmond has 'broken his word to the Scottish people' says Scottish Lib Dem leader
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 3 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 4 Hip hop is both racial and political, and for Iggy Azalea to suggest otherwise is insulting
- 5 Man hospitalised with pneumonia after downing eggnog at office Christmas party