Winter warmer: 10 best hot water bottles
Get through the last long weeks of winter with a warming bottle in your bed, in your pocket, or as a very cosy cushion
In this stormy weather, it’s nice to be holed up at home and keep warm. And there’s something very homely about a hot water bottle. We’ve found the best out there; from the ultra-luxury YUYU long bottle covered in cashmere, to Dunelm Mill’s budget Red Knitted number.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Verdict: For a bottle and cover that doubles up as a stylish piece for your home, go for Rawxclusive’s Stag Hot Water Bottle, also available featuring chickens, hares and foxes. If you’r e after something a bit different to target aches and pains, try Aroma Home’s Animal Hottie.
4. YUYU bottle
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
White people become less racist just by moving to more diverse areas, study finds
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 3 Teacher shows sex tape featuring herself to pupils during class by mistake
- 4 Singapore sting: Sky-high prices are pushing locals to the edge of affordability
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because late wife Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it