Winter warmer: 10 best hot water bottles
Get through the last long weeks of winter with a warming bottle in your bed, in your pocket, or as a very cosy cushion
In this stormy weather, it’s nice to be holed up at home and keep warm. And there’s something very homely about a hot water bottle. We’ve found the best out there; from the ultra-luxury YUYU long bottle covered in cashmere, to Dunelm Mill’s budget Red Knitted number.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Verdict: For a bottle and cover that doubles up as a stylish piece for your home, go for Rawxclusive’s Stag Hot Water Bottle, also available featuring chickens, hares and foxes. If you’r e after something a bit different to target aches and pains, try Aroma Home’s Animal Hottie.
4. YUYU bottle
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 1 The Boy in the Dress, TV review: David Walliams' Boxing Day treat is a celebration of being different
- 2 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 3 Andy Murray takes to Twitter to show off his Christmas jumper
- 4 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 5 Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'