Winter warmer: 10 best hot water bottles
Get through the last long weeks of winter with a warming bottle in your bed, in your pocket, or as a very cosy cushion
In this stormy weather, it’s nice to be holed up at home and keep warm. And there’s something very homely about a hot water bottle. We’ve found the best out there; from the ultra-luxury YUYU long bottle covered in cashmere, to Dunelm Mill’s budget Red Knitted number.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Verdict: For a bottle and cover that doubles up as a stylish piece for your home, go for Rawxclusive’s Stag Hot Water Bottle, also available featuring chickens, hares and foxes. If you’r e after something a bit different to target aches and pains, try Aroma Home’s Animal Hottie.
4. YUYU bottle
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poorly timed Bob Crow tweet
No EU referendum under Labour: Ed Miliband to reveal that vote on membership is ‘unlikely’ in next Parliament if party wins power
Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
Ukraine crisis: Russia pledges to 'retaliate against sanctions' as Ukrainian president says Crimea vote will not be recognised
- 1 Hells of residence: Inside Macedonia's horrifying student accommodation - where the walls are green and the food is black
- 2 First Kiss video: Filmmaker gets 20 strangers to make out on YouTube with awkward results
- 3 Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 4 Rampaging elephant smashes up house but then 'saves crying baby trapped under debris'
- 5 Ian Wright breaks down in ITV documentary charting his rise to Arsenal and England striker