The Independent. We deliver.
Wednesday 02 July 2008
Award-winning journalism, direct to your home, before the day begins. As a special introductory offer, get ONE WEEK FREE when you sign up to The Independent Home Delivery Service. It couldn't be simpler.
Just pay £6 per week for Monday to Friday, or £7.50 to include a Saturday delivery. Delivery is guaranteed by 7am Monday - Saturday
To subscribe now use one of the following options:
- Just click HERE .
- Call free on 0800 505 3500
- Post your name, address and telephone number to Independent Home Delivery, Dept IND011, PO Box 104, Ludlow, SY8 1YB.
We will accept payment by direct debit, credit/debit card or cheque
Fresh thinking, delivered to your door every day
To sign up to The Independent Home Delivery Service, just click HERE
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: SNP and its activists 'openly racist' towards the English, Farage says
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils
- 2 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 3 Russell Brand backs Ed Miliband: 'You gotta vote Labour'
- 4 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'