Get The Picture - our weekly quiz
Find the well-known word, name or phrase made by each group of pictures, and the theme that unites them all
Friday 22 February 2013
Answers are with the final image.
Find the well-known word, name or phrase made by each group of pictures, and the theme that unites them all.
Pictures: AFP/HULTON ARCHIVE/GETTY IMAGES; REX FEATURES; ALAMY
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
newsFormer soldier taped 33 of the animals to the floor and then stamped on them one by one
- 1 Bonuses for goals and top four finish as Luiz Suarez joins Premier League's top three earners
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police