The quiz answers
1. The Railway Children.
2. John F Kennedy.
3. Sigmund Freud.
4. The two super-continents that made up the Earth's land masses between 510 million and 180 million years ago.
5. Elton John.
6. University (Harvard).
8. Carlos the Jackal.
9. All subjects of biographies by Claire Tomalin.
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 King Salman: Just five days in, Saudi Arabia's new king has already overseen a beheading
- 2 The BBC has just done more to eradicate ‘terrorism’ than all our wars since 9/11
- 4 Presidential optical illusion offers clues to how brain processes faces