The Saturday quiz answers
Saturday 17 December 2011
2. Minor planets.
4. Napoleonic Wars.
5. Prefix Black: Blackdowns; played by Honor Blackman in Goldfinger; home of Blackpool FC; created the BlackBerry.
6. À la recherche du temps perdu by Marcel Proust.
7. Jackie Kennedy.
8. The Duke of York's HQ (homes of the Saatchi Gallery).
9. Hugh Laurie.
10. Ice hockey.
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it