The Saturday quiz answers
Saturday 17 December 2011
2. Minor planets.
4. Napoleonic Wars.
5. Prefix Black: Blackdowns; played by Honor Blackman in Goldfinger; home of Blackpool FC; created the BlackBerry.
6. À la recherche du temps perdu by Marcel Proust.
7. Jackie Kennedy.
8. The Duke of York's HQ (homes of the Saatchi Gallery).
9. Hugh Laurie.
10. Ice hockey.
Newcastle manager taunted again as his side loses to Stoke
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
'Women, walk wherever you want' posters taken down in Stamford Hill following 'unacceptable' signs separating men and women
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 3 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before a character like Homer or Lisa
- 4 British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
- 5 Pope Francis assures atheists: You don’t have to believe in God to go to heaven
- < Previous
- Next >