The Saturday quiz answers
Saturday 17 December 2011
2. Minor planets.
4. Napoleonic Wars.
5. Prefix Black: Blackdowns; played by Honor Blackman in Goldfinger; home of Blackpool FC; created the BlackBerry.
6. À la recherche du temps perdu by Marcel Proust.
7. Jackie Kennedy.
8. The Duke of York's HQ (homes of the Saatchi Gallery).
9. Hugh Laurie.
10. Ice hockey.
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 Friends 20th anniversary: The highs and lows of the cast's careers since 2004
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster