1. What is the name for part of a ship, its equipment, or its cargo that is purposely cast overboard to lighten the load?
2. Chris Evans's TV show 'TFI Friday' featured as its opening theme a Ron Grainer composition that was the theme of which 1960s thriller series?
3. Which comedian and actor rowed for the Cambridge crew in the 1980 Boat Race?
4. What does the acronym Bafta stand for?
5. Kirkcaldy in Fife was famous as the parliamentary seat of the former Prime Minister Gordon Brown but it's also the home of which Scottish Championship football club?
6. The biggest dwarf planet known in the Solar System, and the ninth most massive body to directly orbit the Sun, was discovered in 2005. What is its name?
7. What was the surname of the superintendent of Battle Creek Sanitarium in Michigan who, in 1894, devised a special breakfast food for his patients?
8. In slang terms, a monkey is £500; what is a pony?
9. How many quavers equal a crochet?
10. Who led the attack on German dams carried out in 1943 by the RAF's 617 Squadron?Reuse content