1. Portcullis House, opened in 2001, provides office space for whom?
2. What technique in painting comes from the Italian for "light-dark"?
3. In 1966 what replaced the Aust ferry?
4. Where would you find the Kuiper Belt?
5. The American Film Institute's list of top 100 movie quotes has Clark Gable at No 1 for "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" in Gone With the Wind. Which actor occupies both the No 2 and No 3 positions – first for a line in a film made in 1954, and then for a line in one made in 1972?
6. Which Parisian landmark takes its name from two statues of Chinese commercial agents that can be found there?
7. Baskerville, Georgia, Rockwell: types of what?
8. Bruce Dickinson, fencer, radio DJ and vocalist with Iron Maiden, has a separate career as what else?
9. Six of the 12 cities that will stage matches if England host the 2018 World Cup do not have a Premier League team. Which cities are they?
10. The first time this honorary title was used was at Dolley Madison's funeral in 1849. What title?Reuse content