1. Which religious movement was founded in the 1830s by Joseph Smith Jnr?
2. Where in London is there a blue plaque in honour of the comedian Willie Rushton?
3. The tune commonly known as "Here Comes the Bride" was written by which 19th-century composer?
4. In which best-selling 1969 novel does Sarah Woodruff gaze out to sea from The Cobb?
5. What was intended to bring an end to the so-called Four Olds: Old Customs, Old Culture, Old Habits, and Old Ideas?
6. "Impossible is nothing" is the motto of which sportswear brand?
7. Mary Hopkin, Billy Preston and the Modern Jazz Quartet were among the first artists to be signed to which record label?
8. Operation Sea Lion was whose plan to do what?
9. The UK's first civil partnership; the death of George Best; Harold Pinter's Nobel Prize for Literature. Which year?
10. David Yelland, former editor of The Sun, said recently that when reading a major work of 20th-century poetry in the office, he hides it inside his newspaper. Which poem?Reuse content