1. Politically, what does it mean if a US state is a so-called purple state?
2. In Ireland this shop is called Penneys. What's it called in the UK?
3.Vertigo; The Family Reunion; Thank You, Fog; The Man Who Was Thursday. What's the connection?
4.Which London landmark has the postcode SW(12A) (12A)A?
5. In 1905 which ship's name was changed to Panteleimon, after a saint martyred around 300AD?
6. The first Royal House of Sweden – which supplied the country's monarchs in the 10th and 11th centuries – has the same name as a class of Olympic yacht in which Britain won a gold medal in the 2008 Games. What name?
7. Which city is to be the setting for a US version of the TV drama Shameless?
8. What happens "when the Moon is in the seventh house, and Jupiter aligns with Mars"?
9. What dish was the model-cum-TV cook Sophie Dahl preparing when she observed that while no dish had been named after her, she had given her name to a bra?
10. This major American financial institution was founded in 1882 by Charles Bergstresser and which two other men?Reuse content