1. In 1953 which revolutionary formed the 26th July Movement?
2. When, in 1967, a Times leading article responded to the jailing of Mick Jagger and Keith Richards by asking, "Who breaks a butterfly upon a wheel?", which 18th-century poet was it quoting?
3. Dietrich Buxtehude (c1637-1707) is best known as a composer for which instrument?
4. In the US, the second Monday in October is known as which day?
5. They are white, red, black, and pale-green, and they symbolise pestilence, war, famine and death. What are they?
6. Robert Leroy Parker and Harry Longbaugh were the inspiration for the eponymous heroes of which hugely successful 1969 film?
7. Craig McDermott was the first in 1992 and Pragyan Ojha the last in 2010. What?
8. How does the name of Henry F Phillips, a US businessman born in Portland in 1890, live on?
9. Which British rock star, born in 1972, has a son called Lennon?
10. The Lodge is the official residence of the prime minister of which country?Reuse content