1. Which pioneering work of women's emancipation was written by Helen Gurley Brown (right) in 1962?
2. His real name, recently revealed, is Ben Collins. How has he been better known for the past seven years?
3. "Washing machine, washing machine/ Slooshy sloshy slooshy sloshy/ Get that dirty shirty clean/ Slooshy sloshy slooshy sloshy". Lines from a 2005 song by which British female singer-songwriter?
4. Which style of painting flourished briefly in France at the beginning of the 20th century, took its name from the French for wild animal, and was notable for its use of pure, brilliant colours?
5. The phrase "does exactly what it says on the tin" originated in 1990s TV ads for which product?
6. With 5,667,000 followers as of last month, who is the most popular person on Twitter?
7. Which is the only James Bond film with a title that is the name of a Bond girl?
8. This chain of shops began life in Brighton in the mid-1970s, and when the first branch opened, its name was the subject of a complaint by a local undertaker. Which shop?
9. London was the first UK city to be divided into postal districts, in 1857. In 1864, which became the second city?
10. What does 'SIM' stand for in SIM card?Reuse content