1. In 1903 Henri Becquerel shared the Nobel Prize for Physics with which two other people?
2. "I don't think anybody should write his autobiography until..." when, according to Sam Goldwyn (right)?
3. Which country has a Ministry of Unification?
4. In 1995, the Empire State Building glowed blue in recognition of which leading American's 80th birthday?
5. Under "protected geographical indication" legislation, what food, originally named after a village in Cambridgeshire, can only be produced in Derbyshire, Leicestershire or Nottinghamshire?
6. Marie-Dominique Culioli and Cécilia Ciganer-Albéniz were whose first two wives?
7. "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom – for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself." An extract from which 1320 Declaration?
8. According to recent research, which US city has a higher proportion of graduates than any other?
9. The first lighthouse was built around 280BC and stood at the entrance to the harbour of which city?
10. It began life in 2001, is a global phenomenon, and, according to its founder, "is about the power of people like us to do extraordinary things". What?Reuse content