1. "Approaching Menace" is the title of the theme music for which long-running TV programme?
2. Widely acknowledged as the first major charity rock concert, it took place in Madison Square Garden in August 1971 and raised money for what?
3. Evelyn Waugh, Tom Stoppard and Philip Green. What's the connection?
4. Which vehicle's name translates as "wasp"?
5. Which athletics world record was set by Javier Sotomayor in 1993 and still stands to this day?
6. What was the name of the train service which from 1926 to 1972 linked London and Paris?
7. In 1667, which island became the only part of mainland Britain to be lost to a foreign power since William the Conqueror (right) invaded in 1066?
8. Jeffrey Katzenberg, David Geffen and which other person?
9. In 2013, which theatre's name will change to the Dorfman Theatre?
10. What does the K stand for in the mountain K2?Reuse content