The Saturday quiz
Saturday 02 July 2011
1. Of the nine vice-presidents who have succeeded to the US presidency, what is unique about Gerald Ford's succession to Richard Nixon in 1973?
2. The first Slut Walk took place in which city?
3. Which Bond actor's autobiography is called My Word is My Bond?
4. "Project Volvo" was intended to remove who from power?
5. On 2 November 1982 the voice of Paul Coia said welcome to what?
6. Howard Sounes, Robert Shelton and Anthony Scaduto are among those who have written a biography of whom?
7. Fremont Street is the second most famous street in this US city. Which is the most famous?
8. Love on the Dole; A Taste of Honey; East is East. Films all set where?
9. Traverse; Thrust; Raked. All types of what?
10. Which is the only cricket ground to have played host to more than 100 Test matches?
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
- 1 Isis propaganda video shows 25 Syrian soldiers executed by teenage militants in Palmyra
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 Right to die: Belgian doctors rule depressed 24-year-old woman has right to end her life
- 4 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
- 5 German man found living with 300 rats in tiny apartment