1. As of 2010, which UK charitable organisation, founded in 1894, had 3.7 million members?
2. Médecins Sans Frontières was created in 1971 in the aftermath of which conflict?
3. At 163.5 metres long, the world's largest private yacht – Eclipse – is owned by whom?
4. Sergeant was the first, in 1958, Columbus the last in 1992. There were 29 in between. What?
5. Phiz was the main illustrator of whose books?
6. Nora Barnacle (1884 – 1951) was the lover, companion, inspiration, and eventual wife of which author?
7. In 1976, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne were two of its co-founders. Who was the third?
8. On 30 July 1966 who was the opposite number to Helmut Schön?
9. Which luxury goods company started life in St Petersburg in 1842?
10. Which American musician was known as the Hillbilly Shakespeare?
Each weekday Simon O'Hagan will tweet a question from his quiz archive. Follow him on Twitter at: @SimonOHaganReuse content