1. What spooky coinage was the work of the philosopher Gilbert Ryle in his 1949 book The Concept of Mind?
2. In Robert Harris's The Ghost, what is the name of the character widely regarded as modelled on Tony Blair?
3. The Witches of Eastwick is set in a fictional town in which US state?
4. Complete this quartet: Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Bill Ward, and ... who?
5. Shallow Grave was whose directorial debut?
6. In the US, pumpkins carved for decorative Halloween purposes are known as what?
7. Death and the Maiden was the work of which painter who died on 31 October 1918?
8. Which cathedral has the largest crypt in Europe?
9. What is the undertakers' motto?
10. Which rock star, born in 1945 and with six UK No 1 hits to his name, once worked as a gravedigger in Highgate Cemetery?