1. 'Eureka' is the motto of which US state?
2. He was Louis XIV's confessor and lived in a Jesuit house in what is now Paris's 20th arrondissement. Who was he?
3. A former Olympic boxer born Ardashes Saginian had a son who became a star of another sport. Who is he?
4. Bellerophon rode which horse?
5. The island that comprises Haiti and the Dominican Republic is called what?
6. How does the name of the British ambassador to the Ottoman Empire from 1799 to 1803 live on today?
7. Who was granted a pardon by Teodoro Obiang?
8. In 1927, Charles Lindbergh became the first (and still the youngest) what?
9. Joseph Hobson Jagger was responsible for an exploit in 1886 that earned him lasting fame in a song popular in music hall. What was the title of the song?
10. Which car is named after the French explorer who founded Detroit in 1701?Reuse content