1. Frank Sinatra, Marlon Brando, Reg Varney. What's the connection?
2. The Niagara Falls are located along the divide between which Canadian province and which US state?
3. "To the man in the street, who I'm sorry to say,/ is a keen observer of life,/ The word 'Intellectual' suggests straightaway/ A man who's ... " what, according to WH Auden?
4. Which TV star began his career as a runner on Stanley Kubrick's The Shining before graduating to the EMI mail room?
5. London to Bahrain and Paris to Rio in January 1976? What?
6. Which tree is so named because it looks like a hand held up in prayer?
7. Who lived at Down House?
8. "It's amazing what you can do with an E in A-level art." The words of which prominent cultural figure?
9. Which one of the eight Ivy League universities is located in New York City?
10. A newspaper placard in a celebrated 1913 cartoon by Russell Brockbank proclaimed what?Reuse content