1. The 1986 film The Fly came with a tagline comprising an all-purpose warning that has been much repeated since. What was it?
2. The Religious Society of Friends is better known as what?
3. Who are Maddox, Zahara, Shiloh, Pax, Knox and Vivienne?
4. Keighley in West Yorkshire and Poix du Nord in northern France are regarded as the first what?
5. In what way is The Red Vineyard – a depiction of grape-picking near Arles – unique among paintings by Van Gogh?
6. Rhode Island in 1953, the Greek island of Scorpios in 1968. What?
7. The novelist Ivan Goncharov's most famous character is who?
8. It was a Government White Paper published in 1969 outlining a policy for industrial relations. What was the title of the paper?
9. The introduction of the KitKat chocolate bar, the according of Test cricket status to India, and the founding of Hewlett-Packard all occurred in which decade?
10. Akureyri is which country's second-largest city?Reuse content