1. Which islands are named after the man who served as the First Lord of the Admiralty from 1693 to 1694?
2. In 1922, Eugene Walter's The Wolf was the first what?
3. "Oh, that's racing" was the late Queen Mother's comment after what happened?
4. Which novel recounts the experiences of its first-person narrator following his expulsion from Pencey Prep?
5. Cardiff Central, Edinburgh Haymarket and Stockport are the only UK railways stations to have what?
6. Which publication was founded in 1951 by André Bazin, Jacques Doniol-Valcroze and Joseph-Marie Lo Duca?
7. In 1865 Lord Palmerston was the last British Prime Minister to do what?
8. Which foodstuff producer sponsored the 1908 London Olympic Games?
9. Balloon, banjo, carriage and lighthouse are all types of what?
10. In 1960, Joanne Woodward became the first Hollywood star to be accorded what honour?Reuse content