1. The Galapagos Islands belong to which country?
2. Which publication was founded by Stafford Cripps and George Strauss?
3.Which London building is referred to by people who work in it as both Legoland and Babylon-on-Thames?
4. Two sports that featured in the first Winter Olympics in 1924 (and have featured in every Winter Olympics since) had previously been included in the Summer Games. What were they?
5. Taken over by Nissan, this Japanese car marque, which started life in 1931, was phased out in 1986. Which marque?
6. In March 1965, Alexei Leonov became the first man to do what?
7. The large covering that was used to keep rain off Edgbaston cricket ground was known as what?
8. The US declared war three times in the 19th century – in 1812, 1846 and 1898. Against which three countries?
9. Scholasticism, Neo-Ricardianism and the Lausanne School are all theories of what?
10. Michael Jackson's Thriller is the biggest-selling album of all time, with 110 million copies sold. With a 1980 release that has sold 49 million copies, which band is second on the list?Reuse content