1. The Fields Medal is the highest honour in which sphere of study?
2. Hermann Hesse's The Glass Bead Game, Philip Pullman's The Amber Spyglass, and the George Harrison song "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" all reference, or were inspired by, which ancient work of philosophy?
3. Which of Europe's football stadiums has the largest capacity?
4. Who lives at Gatcombe Park?
5. Neville Chamberlain, Ann Widdecombe and Victoria Wood are all graduates of which university?
6. Which fictional character, who started life in a 1939 short story, imagined himself to be variously a wartime pilot, an emergency-room surgeon, and a devil-may-care killer?
7. Which 1985 treaty was signed on the river boat Princess Marie-Astrid anchored in a small village in Luxembourg?
8. Thomas Arne was believed to have composed "Rule, Britannia!" while living in which not inappropriately named London street?
9. Cuneiform is the earliest known system of what?
10. Which capital city is its country's 27th largest city?Reuse content