1. Which game developed 25 years ago by an AI researcher at the Soviet Academy of Sciences recently celebrated its hundred-millionth download to a mobile?
2. There are seven emirates in the United Arab Emirates. Four of them are Ajman, Umm al-Quwain, Ras al-Khaimah and Fujairah. What are the other three?
3. Cookiecutter, pocket, bramble, pink lantern, tawny nurse and speartooth. Types of what?
4. Angelo Dundee is best known for his work with which sporting great?
5. Which global organisation, 50 next year, was founded by the lawyer Peter Benenson?
6. What term of disparagement comes from the French for a seller of medicines who might have advertised his presence with music and an outdoor stage show?
7. Where will one be able to see the ArcelorMittal Orbit?
8. What is Lillibullero's place in the history of the BBC?
9. What acronym did the novelist Anthony Burgess suggest for the word "book"?
10. Who is older – Mick Jagger or Keith Richards?Reuse content