1. What began on 17 September this year in Zuccotti Park?
2. A libel case in 1878 was the result of critic John Ruskin accusing which artist of "flinging a pot of paint in the public's face"?
3. Julian Barnes, John Betjeman, Whit Stillman, François Truffaut. What's the connection?
4. In 2004, Brendan Cole was one half of the first duo to win what?
5. CBGB – the legendary New York club that ran from 1973 to 2006 – was an acronym for which three genres of music?
6. Nancy Shevell is his third wife. Who were the first two?
7. The Way of St James leads where?
8. The most recent instance of a film winning the Best Picture Oscar that had a PG certificate was in 1989. A stage version is currently on in London. Which film?
9. She died in 1841 and her headstone refers to "the benevolence of her heart, the sweetness of her temperament, and the extraordinary endowments of her mind". Who was she?
10. In 1916, who was stranded on Elephant Island?
- More about:
- Peter Blake