The Saturday quiz answers
Saturday 19 February 2011
1. The flashback.
2. Top Gear presenters' "jokes" about Mexicans; he is the Mexican ambassador to the UK.
3. Martin McGuinness.
4. Length of coastline.
5. Sky TV.
6. Pipesmoker of the Year.
7. JMW Turner.
8. Ed Balls.
9. Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sex But Were Afraid To Ask, by David Reuben.
10. Dusty Springfield.
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Natalie Portman tells Harvard graduates: 'Accept your lack of knowledge'
- 3 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 4 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity