The Saturday quiz answers
Saturday 19 February 2011
1. The flashback.
2. Top Gear presenters' "jokes" about Mexicans; he is the Mexican ambassador to the UK.
3. Martin McGuinness.
4. Length of coastline.
5. Sky TV.
6. Pipesmoker of the Year.
7. JMW Turner.
8. Ed Balls.
9. Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sex But Were Afraid To Ask, by David Reuben.
10. Dusty Springfield.
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 2 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair