The Saturday quiz answers
Saturday 19 February 2011
1. The flashback.
2. Top Gear presenters' "jokes" about Mexicans; he is the Mexican ambassador to the UK.
3. Martin McGuinness.
4. Length of coastline.
5. Sky TV.
6. Pipesmoker of the Year.
7. JMW Turner.
8. Ed Balls.
9. Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sex But Were Afraid To Ask, by David Reuben.
10. Dusty Springfield.
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Chris Leslie: Jeremy Corbyn's anti-austerity agenda will harm the poor, says Labour shadow Chancellor
Landlords renting properties to illegal immigrants to face up to five years in prison
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Calais crisis: The seven claims made about the migrants - and the reality
- 2 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 3 A-level results 2015: UK exam board OCR admits it 'estimates' hundreds of pupils' grades after papers 'go missing'
- 4 Giant Minion terrorises drivers in Ireland as 40ft inflatable blocks busy Dublin road
- 5 'Cool kids' can go on to become losers in later life, study finds