The Saturday quiz answers
Saturday 12 March 2011
1. W H Auden.
2. Panels depicting the Book of Genesis in Michelangelo's fresco on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.
3. The Fiat 500.
4. The Talented Mr Ripley, by Patricia Highsmith.
5. Marcello Mastroianni, star of La Dolce Vita.
7. Rugby union.
8. Pink Floyd.
9. The Pirelli calendar.
10. Lake Garda.
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
- 1 'Cheeky' Nando's under fire for apparently coming onto a customer on Twitter
- 2 Saudi Arabia mosque bombing: Two volunteer security guards hailed as heroes for stopping Isis suicide bomber reaching worshippers
- 3 Playboy model April Summers speaks out about being a victim of revenge porn
- 4 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 5 iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone