The Saturday quiz answers
Saturday 12 March 2011
1. W H Auden.
2. Panels depicting the Book of Genesis in Michelangelo's fresco on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.
3. The Fiat 500.
4. The Talented Mr Ripley, by Patricia Highsmith.
5. Marcello Mastroianni, star of La Dolce Vita.
7. Rugby union.
8. Pink Floyd.
9. The Pirelli calendar.
10. Lake Garda.
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
George Galloway condemns 'racist, Islamophobic, hypocritical rag' Charlie Hebdo at freedom of speech rally
Islamic history is full of free thinkers - but recent attempts to suppress critical thought are verging on the absurd
- 1 The truth about 'girl things': Three cheers for Heather Watson's honesty
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 UK weather: Snow to fall during coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Men behaving badly: Urinating while standing, 'manspreading' and the gendering of selfishness