The Saturday quiz answers
Saturday 12 March 2011
1. W H Auden.
2. Panels depicting the Book of Genesis in Michelangelo's fresco on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.
3. The Fiat 500.
4. The Talented Mr Ripley, by Patricia Highsmith.
5. Marcello Mastroianni, star of La Dolce Vita.
7. Rugby union.
8. Pink Floyd.
9. The Pirelli calendar.
10. Lake Garda.
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 Doctors remove 80 teeth from boy's jaw
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 5 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals