The Saturday quiz answers
Saturday 12 March 2011
1. W H Auden.
2. Panels depicting the Book of Genesis in Michelangelo's fresco on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.
3. The Fiat 500.
4. The Talented Mr Ripley, by Patricia Highsmith.
5. Marcello Mastroianni, star of La Dolce Vita.
7. Rugby union.
8. Pink Floyd.
9. The Pirelli calendar.
10. Lake Garda.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
- 1 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 4 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 5 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star dies at age 45 after suffering from cancer
- < Previous
- Next >