The Saturday quiz answers
Saturday 03 September 2011
From the blogs
When I was first in talks about this job, I was surprised to hear we were planning to open on the we...
I’ve not heard many bands that had quite the same kick as Pendulum did. Their unbelievable fusion of...
The episode begins with Finn (Cory Monteith) at college, partying and accidentally participating in ...
Dr Ron Schultz, professor and chair of pathological sciences at The University of Wisconsin, joined ...
1. That it was neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger; Maria is his wife
3. Crimean War
5. Anton Chekhov
7. Medical journal The Lancet
8. The Inbetweeners
10. Fleet Street
- 1 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 2 British business: We need to stay in the European Union - or risk losing up to £92bn a year
- 3 The moral case on tax avoidance is overwhelming - and we all know Google wants to do the right thing
- 4 Sam Wallace: The second coming of Jose Mourinho at Chelsea will be a reunion that can only end in tears
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.