The Saturday quiz answers
Saturday 12 November 2011
1. Bodies of water: Sang "Cry me a River"; co-stars of On Golden Pond; directed Reservoir Dogs; wrote Lake Wobegon Days.
2. Romeo and Juliet.
3. Los Angeles.
5. Oliver Cromwell.
6. Hugh Grant.
7. The Googleplex.
9. The Falklands War.
10. 'Cherry Garcia', after the Grateful Dead's Jerry Garcia.
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
Russian warships in English Channel 'to conduct anti-aircraft and anti-submarine military drills'
- 1 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats