The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. What have footballer Carlos Tevez, cricketer Brett Lee and tennis player Pat Cash all done away from sport?
2. What do we know the group Da'ash as?
3. What does the nonprofit organisation ICANN administer?
4. In 1987, the first three black MPs were elected to the House of Commons. Who were they?
5. What's the last remaining British Overseas Territory in the Pacific?
6. What was officially dissolved at a meeting in Prague on 1 July, 1991?
7. On 1 July, 1972, 700 people marched from Trafalgar Square to Hyde Park. It was the first march in Britain under the auspices of which movement?
8. The most expensive object by size and weight was recently sold for $9.6m. What is it?
9. Which American writer is the most-quoted living person in the ‘Penguin Dictionary of Humorous Quotations’?
10. What was the first full-length CGI film?
How did you do? Tweet your score @indymagazine
Nigel Farage brands LGBT activists 'filth' and 'scum' and accuses them of scaring away his children after they invade his local pub
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Russia threatens Denmark with nuclear weapons if it tries to join Nato defence shield
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Vote Ukip, says far-right group Britain First
- 1 JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
- 2 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 3 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 4 Video shows what happens when lava is poured onto ice
- 5 Cate Blanchett loses temper during interview: 'That's your f**king question?'