The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. What have footballer Carlos Tevez, cricketer Brett Lee and tennis player Pat Cash all done away from sport?
2. What do we know the group Da'ash as?
3. What does the nonprofit organisation ICANN administer?
4. In 1987, the first three black MPs were elected to the House of Commons. Who were they?
5. What's the last remaining British Overseas Territory in the Pacific?
6. What was officially dissolved at a meeting in Prague on 1 July, 1991?
7. On 1 July, 1972, 700 people marched from Trafalgar Square to Hyde Park. It was the first march in Britain under the auspices of which movement?
8. The most expensive object by size and weight was recently sold for $9.6m. What is it?
9. Which American writer is the most-quoted living person in the ‘Penguin Dictionary of Humorous Quotations’?
10. What was the first full-length CGI film?
How did you do? Tweet your score @indymagazine
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Benefits 'smart cards' plan revealed by Iain Duncan Smith to stop claimants spending welfare money on alcohol
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
- 5 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- < Previous
- Next >