The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. What have footballer Carlos Tevez, cricketer Brett Lee and tennis player Pat Cash all done away from sport?
2. What do we know the group Da'ash as?
3. What does the nonprofit organisation ICANN administer?
4. In 1987, the first three black MPs were elected to the House of Commons. Who were they?
5. What's the last remaining British Overseas Territory in the Pacific?
6. What was officially dissolved at a meeting in Prague on 1 July, 1991?
7. On 1 July, 1972, 700 people marched from Trafalgar Square to Hyde Park. It was the first march in Britain under the auspices of which movement?
8. The most expensive object by size and weight was recently sold for $9.6m. What is it?
9. Which American writer is the most-quoted living person in the ‘Penguin Dictionary of Humorous Quotations’?
10. What was the first full-length CGI film?
How did you do? Tweet your score @indymagazine
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
George Galloway condemns 'racist, Islamophobic, hypocritical rag' Charlie Hebdo at freedom of speech rally
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
Islamic history is full of free thinkers - but recent attempts to suppress critical thought are verging on the absurd
- 1 Benedict Cumberbatch says Hollywood is better for black British actors
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign