The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. What have footballer Carlos Tevez, cricketer Brett Lee and tennis player Pat Cash all done away from sport?
2. What do we know the group Da'ash as?
3. What does the nonprofit organisation ICANN administer?
4. In 1987, the first three black MPs were elected to the House of Commons. Who were they?
5. What's the last remaining British Overseas Territory in the Pacific?
6. What was officially dissolved at a meeting in Prague on 1 July, 1991?
7. On 1 July, 1972, 700 people marched from Trafalgar Square to Hyde Park. It was the first march in Britain under the auspices of which movement?
8. The most expensive object by size and weight was recently sold for $9.6m. What is it?
9. Which American writer is the most-quoted living person in the ‘Penguin Dictionary of Humorous Quotations’?
10. What was the first full-length CGI film?
How did you do? Tweet your score @indymagazine
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again. It would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish Independence Referendum: Salmond described as 'arrogant, ambitious and dishonest' by Scottish women
- 1 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns aged 27
- 3 Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard: 'I am positive that the allegations are without foundation'
- 4 Nicki Minaj finally releases predictable 'Anaconda' video
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence