The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. What have footballer Carlos Tevez, cricketer Brett Lee and tennis player Pat Cash all done away from sport?
2. What do we know the group Da'ash as?
3. What does the nonprofit organisation ICANN administer?
4. In 1987, the first three black MPs were elected to the House of Commons. Who were they?
5. What's the last remaining British Overseas Territory in the Pacific?
6. What was officially dissolved at a meeting in Prague on 1 July, 1991?
7. On 1 July, 1972, 700 people marched from Trafalgar Square to Hyde Park. It was the first march in Britain under the auspices of which movement?
8. The most expensive object by size and weight was recently sold for $9.6m. What is it?
9. Which American writer is the most-quoted living person in the ‘Penguin Dictionary of Humorous Quotations’?
10. What was the first full-length CGI film?
How did you do? Tweet your score @indymagazine
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 1 Kylie Jenner challenge: Bizarre lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor are reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 4 Bruce Forsyth backs assisted dying campaign: 'If I had Alzheimer's or dementia I would do something about it'
- 5 Giorgio Armani criticises the way some gay men dress saying 'a man has to be a man'