1. “Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way,” is the opening line of which 19th-century novel?
2. Which UK singer won four Grammy awards this year, including record and song of the year?
3. What popular toy brand was introduced by Lesney Products in 1953?
4. What was the nickname of Lancelot Brown, the 18th-century landscape architect and garden designer?
5. Which Latin phrase taken from a novel by H Rider Haggard that translates as “Through struggles to the stars” became the motto of the RAF?
6. “No likey, no lighty,” is a catchphrase used by host Paddy McGuinness on which TV show?
7. The Westmister Abbey chapel of which English king is to be opened to the public for one day this month to mark the 600th anniversary of the Battle of Agincourt?
8. “Punxsutawney Phil” features in which ceremony in Pennsylvania every February?
9. Besom is another word for which household item?
10. The 2005 George Clooney-directed film 'Good Night, and Good Luck' portrays the conflict between Senator Joseph McCarthy and which US journalist and broadcaster?Reuse content