The Saturday Quix: answers
Saturday 06 October 2012
1. Inquiries into phone hacking.
2. Brad Pitt (the film was Thelma and Louise).
3. The Interpretation of Dreams by Sigmund Freud.
4. Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy.
5. The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island.
6. Clare Balding.
8. An Egyptian pharaoh.
9. Dylan Thomas.
10. Nigella Lawson.
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 1 PlayStation and Xbox hacked by Lizard Squad
- 2 Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 3 The Grace Dent Christmas Questionnaire
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 Vagina canoe artist defends herself over ‘obscenity’ charges