The Saturday Quix: answers
Saturday 06 October 2012
1. Inquiries into phone hacking.
2. Brad Pitt (the film was Thelma and Louise).
3. The Interpretation of Dreams by Sigmund Freud.
4. Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy.
5. The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island.
6. Clare Balding.
8. An Egyptian pharaoh.
9. Dylan Thomas.
10. Nigella Lawson.
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly