1. Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and Venezuela were the founder members of which organisation?
2. Which group of people who for nearly 200 years had given of their services freely began paying themselves in 1911?
3. What is unusual about the flags of Brittany, Cornwall and Corsica?
4. It was the work of John James Audubon and it sold at auction in December 2010 for £7,321,250. What was it?
5. In 1974, which two leading music figures were ejected from the Troubadour Club in LA for drunken heckling?
6. Utopia – the fictional island in the 1516 book of the same name by Thomas More – was located where?
7. It was published from 1940 to 1949 under the editorship of Cyril Connolly. Which title?
8. Which American dancer, singer and actress (1906-1975) was awarded the Croix de Guerre for her contribution to the French Resistance?
9. What expression was first coined by an academic called Wally Broecker in a scientific paper dating from August 1975?
10. Character in Macbeth; The Forsyte Saga; Will Hay movie; type of beer. What's the connection?Reuse content