The Saturday Quiz
1. The most populous country in the world where French is the official language is not France. Which country is it?
2. Vocal group The Jordanaires were best known for backing which singer?
3. Which world record was set earlier this year by Laura Dekker?
4. Richard Curtis and Lenny Henry founded which charity?
5. Who took up residency last year in Ellingham Hall, Suffolk?
6. Which of this year's Olympic venues has been designed by Zaha Hadid (right)?
7. Born in Philadelphia in 1929, she went on to have titles that included Duchess of Valentinois, Marchioness of Baux, Countess of Carlades, and Baroness of Saint-Lô. She was better known as?
8. Which is the lake in Anita Brookner's Hotel du Lac?
9. The Alard, the Lipinski and the Messiah are all what type of musical instrument?
10. Europe's southernmost glaciers are in which country?
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: SNP and its activists 'openly racist' towards the English, Farage says
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils
- 2 The man who filmed the Freddie Gray video has been arrested at gunpoint
- 4 How the language you speak changes your view of the world