1. "Swinging in the backyard/ Pull up in your fast car/ Whistling my name". Opening lines of which song?
2. How did Marcia Hams and Susan Shepherd make American legal history in 2004?
3. Milton's Paradise Lost and Virgil's Aeneid both comprise the same number of books. How many?
4. Which London landmark was officially opened on 30 June, 1894 by The Prince of Wales (right)?
5. A 2003 American Film Institute list of heroes and villains had a character from a 1962 film as its No 1 hero, and a character from a 1991 film as its No 1 villain. Which characters and who played them?
6. What breed of dog is Uggie, star of The Artist?
7. Which historic monuments are, in the local language, known as moai?
8. Who was the first performer to make a record that sold a million copies?
9. Louise Shackelton and Justine Thornton. What's the connection?
10. A lumberjack figure in North American folklore dating from the turn of the 20th century, he is usually accompanied by his animal companion, Babe the Blue Ox. Who?
Twitter: @SimonOHaganReuse content