The Saturday Quiz
1. "Swinging in the backyard/ Pull up in your fast car/ Whistling my name". Opening lines of which song?
2. How did Marcia Hams and Susan Shepherd make American legal history in 2004?
3. Milton's Paradise Lost and Virgil's Aeneid both comprise the same number of books. How many?
4. Which London landmark was officially opened on 30 June, 1894 by The Prince of Wales (right)?
5. A 2003 American Film Institute list of heroes and villains had a character from a 1962 film as its No 1 hero, and a character from a 1991 film as its No 1 villain. Which characters and who played them?
6. What breed of dog is Uggie, star of The Artist?
7. Which historic monuments are, in the local language, known as moai?
8. Who was the first performer to make a record that sold a million copies?
9. Louise Shackelton and Justine Thornton. What's the connection?
10. A lumberjack figure in North American folklore dating from the turn of the 20th century, he is usually accompanied by his animal companion, Babe the Blue Ox. Who?
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Katie Hopkins on LBC: Listen to caller taking The Sun columnist to task over migrant comments
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
- 1 'We're not heroes, just tourists': Swedish police officers on holiday stop vicious assault on New York subway
- 2 Black Mass trailer: Johnny Depp might have started making good films again
- 3 Jacob Lescenski and Anthony Martinez: Straight student asks gay friend to High School prom and makes a million Twitter friends
- 4 Buckingham Palace guard who attacked passers-by in 'most most violent piece of CCTV footage' police officer had seen walks free
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'