The Saturday Quiz
1. What was the board game Cluedo originally called?
2. Lucian Freud, Damien Hirst, Antony Gormley and Linton Kwesi Johnson all attended which college?
3. On collecting his Bafta for The Artist, the French actor Jean Dujardin said he was "shocked to receive the award from the country of..." He then named a sportsman, a statesman, and a comedian. Who were they?
4. Turkish mountain range; Henry Miller; Don DeLillo. What's the connection?
5. In Arlington National Cemetery, at the Arc de Triomphe, and at Anfield football ground. What?
6. What was the first name of General Franco (right)?
7. Denny Island is in which UK river?
8. What job was Rex Hunt doing when he came to prominence in the spring of 1982?
9. For this 1964 film, Alun Owen wrote the screenplay, but who wrote the music?
10. Foggy Bottom is one of the oldest neighbourhoods in which major US city?
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
Labour leadership: Battle lines are drawn as members battle over party's ideology at first hustings of the contest
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 JK Rowling horrified by Harry Potter actor Matthew Lewis's raunchy photoshoot
- 2 As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
- 3 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 4 Georgia Army veteran arrested for breaking window to save dog has charges dropped
- 5 New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group