The Saturday Quiz
1. What was the board game Cluedo originally called?
2. Lucian Freud, Damien Hirst, Antony Gormley and Linton Kwesi Johnson all attended which college?
3. On collecting his Bafta for The Artist, the French actor Jean Dujardin said he was "shocked to receive the award from the country of..." He then named a sportsman, a statesman, and a comedian. Who were they?
4. Turkish mountain range; Henry Miller; Don DeLillo. What's the connection?
5. In Arlington National Cemetery, at the Arc de Triomphe, and at Anfield football ground. What?
6. What was the first name of General Franco (right)?
7. Denny Island is in which UK river?
8. What job was Rex Hunt doing when he came to prominence in the spring of 1982?
9. For this 1964 film, Alun Owen wrote the screenplay, but who wrote the music?
10. Foggy Bottom is one of the oldest neighbourhoods in which major US city?
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
- 1 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 2 What supermodels really think about posing in the nude
- 3 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 4 Black teen in critical condition after store employee 'shoots him for stealing 79-cent pack of cookies'
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers