The Saturday Quiz
1. What was the board game Cluedo originally called?
2. Lucian Freud, Damien Hirst, Antony Gormley and Linton Kwesi Johnson all attended which college?
3. On collecting his Bafta for The Artist, the French actor Jean Dujardin said he was "shocked to receive the award from the country of..." He then named a sportsman, a statesman, and a comedian. Who were they?
4. Turkish mountain range; Henry Miller; Don DeLillo. What's the connection?
5. In Arlington National Cemetery, at the Arc de Triomphe, and at Anfield football ground. What?
6. What was the first name of General Franco (right)?
7. Denny Island is in which UK river?
8. What job was Rex Hunt doing when he came to prominence in the spring of 1982?
9. For this 1964 film, Alun Owen wrote the screenplay, but who wrote the music?
10. Foggy Bottom is one of the oldest neighbourhoods in which major US city?
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
Boris Nemtsov shot dead: Outspoken Putin critic who had expressed fears for his life is killed near the Kremlin
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 3 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 4 African jawbone discovery pushes birth of humanity back by 400,000 years
- 5 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina