1. What was the board game Cluedo originally called?
2. Lucian Freud, Damien Hirst, Antony Gormley and Linton Kwesi Johnson all attended which college?
3. On collecting his Bafta for The Artist, the French actor Jean Dujardin said he was "shocked to receive the award from the country of..." He then named a sportsman, a statesman, and a comedian. Who were they?
4. Turkish mountain range; Henry Miller; Don DeLillo. What's the connection?
5. In Arlington National Cemetery, at the Arc de Triomphe, and at Anfield football ground. What?
6. What was the first name of General Franco (right)?
7. Denny Island is in which UK river?
8. What job was Rex Hunt doing when he came to prominence in the spring of 1982?
9. For this 1964 film, Alun Owen wrote the screenplay, but who wrote the music?
10. Foggy Bottom is one of the oldest neighbourhoods in which major US city?
Twitter: @SimonOHaganReuse content