The Saturday Quiz
1. What was the board game Cluedo originally called?
2. Lucian Freud, Damien Hirst, Antony Gormley and Linton Kwesi Johnson all attended which college?
3. On collecting his Bafta for The Artist, the French actor Jean Dujardin said he was "shocked to receive the award from the country of..." He then named a sportsman, a statesman, and a comedian. Who were they?
4. Turkish mountain range; Henry Miller; Don DeLillo. What's the connection?
5. In Arlington National Cemetery, at the Arc de Triomphe, and at Anfield football ground. What?
6. What was the first name of General Franco (right)?
7. Denny Island is in which UK river?
8. What job was Rex Hunt doing when he came to prominence in the spring of 1982?
9. For this 1964 film, Alun Owen wrote the screenplay, but who wrote the music?
10. Foggy Bottom is one of the oldest neighbourhoods in which major US city?
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
- 1 Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Frank Lampard equalises for Manchester City against Chelsea: how Twitter reacted
- 3 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair