The Saturday Quiz
1. For more than 100 years, the main railway station in this major UK city was called London Road. In 1960 it was re-named what?
2. Which is heavier – a golf ball, or a tennis ball?
3. Sylvia Pankhurst, AJP Taylor, Kingsley Amis, and Tilda Swinton. Politically, what's the connection?
4. Who recently mounted a show in London called The Tomb of the Unknown Craftsman?
5. The War of Jenkins' Ear (1739-1748) was fought between Britain and which country?
6. The first was Lungs in 2009. The second, in 2011, was called what?
7. The three lesser characters in this major 20th-century play are Pozzo, Lucky and The Boy. Who are the two main characters?
8. Avocados originated in which country?
9. Poltergeist literally translates as what type of ghost?
10. Why, on 18 February this year, did gangs in Newark declare a 'no shootings, no carjackings' day?
Co-creator Mark Gatiss dropped some very intriguing hints ahead of the BBC drama's return next year
London 'needs affordable housing'
Mr and Mrs Smith star admits she's 'never been comfortable on-screen'
Singer was ordered not to 'blow her rape whistle' in song 'Vegas'
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Muslims pre-date Columbus in discovering America,' says Turkish president Erdogan
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Former Tory PM Sir John Major says 'we would not have an NHS without migrants'
G20 summit: David Cameron warns Vladimir Putin that Russia's relationship with the West is at a 'fork in the road' over Ukraine
- 1 Lee Evans announces his retirement from comedy on The Jonathan Ross Show
- 2 Iggy Azalea responds to Eminem rape lyrics: 'I'm bored of old men threatening young women'
- 3 These grandmas smoking weed for the first time are wonderful
- 4 Pastafarian former porn star Asia Lemmon allowed to wear colander in driving licence photo
- 5 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week