1. For more than 100 years, the main railway station in this major UK city was called London Road. In 1960 it was re-named what?
2. Which is heavier – a golf ball, or a tennis ball?
3. Sylvia Pankhurst, AJP Taylor, Kingsley Amis, and Tilda Swinton. Politically, what's the connection?
4. Who recently mounted a show in London called The Tomb of the Unknown Craftsman?
5. The War of Jenkins' Ear (1739-1748) was fought between Britain and which country?
6. The first was Lungs in 2009. The second, in 2011, was called what?
7. The three lesser characters in this major 20th-century play are Pozzo, Lucky and The Boy. Who are the two main characters?
8. Avocados originated in which country?
9. Poltergeist literally translates as what type of ghost?
10. Why, on 18 February this year, did gangs in Newark declare a 'no shootings, no carjackings' day?