1. Dee Dee, Johnny, Joey, Tommy, Marky, Richie, Elvis, CJ. Members of a 1970s band who all adopted the same surname. Which was?
2. Penguin News is a weekly newspaper serving which island group?
3. Where is the Mariana Trench?
4. Multum in parvo ('much in little') is the motto of which English county?
5. Katniss Everdeen is the narrator of which 2008 bestselling novel, now a movie?
6. After China and India, which African country is the next biggest producer of tea?
7. What did Saigon change its name to in 1976?
8. This British actress (born 1975) was married to Jim Threapleton from 1998 to 2001. Who was she married to from 2003 to 2011?
9. In 1649, which political movement began on St George's Hill, Weybridge, Surrey?
10. Madge Allsop was the constant companion of which (recently retired) comic creation?
Twitter: @SimonOHaganReuse content