The Saturday Quiz
1. Dee Dee, Johnny, Joey, Tommy, Marky, Richie, Elvis, CJ. Members of a 1970s band who all adopted the same surname. Which was?
2. Penguin News is a weekly newspaper serving which island group?
3. Where is the Mariana Trench?
4. Multum in parvo ('much in little') is the motto of which English county?
5. Katniss Everdeen is the narrator of which 2008 bestselling novel, now a movie?
6. After China and India, which African country is the next biggest producer of tea?
7. What did Saigon change its name to in 1976?
8. This British actress (born 1975) was married to Jim Threapleton from 1998 to 2001. Who was she married to from 2003 to 2011?
9. In 1649, which political movement began on St George's Hill, Weybridge, Surrey?
10. Madge Allsop was the constant companion of which (recently retired) comic creation?
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: SNP and its activists 'openly racist' towards the English, Farage says
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils
- 5 How the language you speak changes your view of the world